Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa. The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness. We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Tamambo Karen Blixen.
- Provide music at events
- Set up and operate DJ equipment and technologies
- Select the music to be played
- Play and mix music for a live
- Perform turntable scratching
- Interact with their audience and take their requests
- Developing playlists.
WHO ARE YOU?Required skills and Competencies:
- Previous deejaying skills
- Knowledge of basic music theory
- Knowledge of software such as Virtual DJ Home, Traktor Pro 2 or Mixxx
- Knowledge of vinyl, turntables, and Midi controllers
- Knowledge of different music genres
- Knowledge of past and present music trends.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The application deadline is 2 nd August 2017. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com