Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa. The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness. We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Tamambo Karen Blixen.
- Receive and process all payments for restaurant guests
- Handle guest complaints with follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Settle all guest checks in the computerized system and maintain accountability for all
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of point-of- sale and manual systems and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
WHO ARE YOU?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Qualification in Food & Beverage Sales & Service qualification is a definite advantage
- Three (3) years prior experience in same or similar position.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily in English with guests/visitors, management and
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to input and access information into the point-of- sale system.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by
sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 2 nd August 2017.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at
www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail