The incumbent will be responsible for running financial systems, corporate governance, due diligence, financial delegation of authority, managing the hotel finance team, payroll system and managing the hotels’ financial and accounting policies, systems and processes.
They will oversee the following departments: Procurement, Information Technology in accordance with the policies procedures and standards laid out by management to ensure maximum internal and external customer satisfaction.
Areas of responsibility include;
- Financial Accounting
- Cash and Risk Management
- Budgeting and financial modelling
- Financial Reporting
- Systems management
- Customer service and communication
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a hotel/leisure industry as a Financial controller
- At least a 4 years post Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in working with SUN systems, Materials Control, Simphony POS and Opera PMS.
- Professional designation – CPA/ACCA
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills
- Professionally groomed an eye for detail and a focus on quality standards
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strategy development and implementation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and people development
- Good interpersonal skills