Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Tamarind Mombasa.
- Greet incoming guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact
- Check on guests as they dine, to ensure an excellent dhow experience
- Gather feedback from guests and follow up on both negative and positive feedback
- Maintains a database of contacts for frequent guests
- Develop promotion concept and ideas
- Work in liaison with marketing to sell the dhow
- Ensure budgeted sales figures are achieved
WHO ARE YOU?
- Diploma in Hospitality management or any related course
- Prior experience as a Hostess in a busy restaurant.
- Superior customer service and people skills
- Cross cultural sensitivity
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com