Vacancy: Events and Marketing Coordinator
Unit: Kengeles Lavington Green
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Kengeles Lavington Green.
EVENTS AND MARKETING COORDINATOR KENGELES LAVINGTON GREEN
● Coordinating all marketing related activities in ways that build the company's brand in the market.
● Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
● Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits, planning promotional campaigns for meals and drinks ensuring the information is distributed in a timely manner.
● Maintaining the promotional and customer database.
● Providing product, promotion and pricing information to requesting parties.
● Researching competitors’ strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase the market share.
● Providing customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategies to meet or exceed customer expectations.
● Identifying public relations opportunities and coordinating activities to argue overall marketing communication strategy.
● Planning and managing social media online and offline marketing campaigns as well as participating in relevant discussions across all social networks.
● Developing new partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with the customers.
WHO ARE YOU?
● Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in hotel management or any other related qualification.
● Two years of experience in the hospitality industry and in the field of sales and marketing, digital marketing.
● Effective listening, oral and written skills.
● Superior negotiation skills.
● Knowledge of current market trends.
● Excellent communication and public relations abilities.
● Excellent sales and customer service skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 09th February 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com