INTERPRETATIONThe following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these Conditions which include the introductory paragraphs
- Account means the Member’s personal account with the Program where details of Points and Rewards are maintained.
- Active Members means any Member having collected or redeemed Points within the previous 12 calendar months.
- Applicant means a client who is eligible for membership of the Program.
- Application Form means the on-line application form completed by the Applicant applying to become a Member.
- Claim means a Member’s claim for Points to be awarded to his Account in accordance with these Conditions.
- Commencement Date means the date of acceptance of an application through the phone app or through the website Tamarind Treats and Tamarind Management Ltd website means www.tamarind.co.ke
- Member means a person who has had their Application accepted by TML. A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) unless the context otherwise requires
- Points means the points awarded to a Member’s Account in respect of a Qualifying Spend.
- Qualifying Spend means all expenditure (not credit) made in any of TML food and beverage outlets.
- Partners means the various companies and businesses who from time to time offer Rewards as part of the Program.
- Rewards means the various products and services and other offers made available from time to time by Redemption Partners in consideration of the redemption of points.
- A reference to writing or written includes faxes and e-mail.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIPTo be eligible for membership under the Program, the Applicant must:
- be a natural person
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have a registered Kenyan Telephone Number
- A Member may only hold one Program account at a time
- Employees of TML or associated companies are not permitted to become Members.
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION(l) Applicants must complete the online Application Form.
|Password - minimum 6 digits, one capital, one letter, one special character|
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY TML.TML may by email or telephone message notice cancel any Member’s membership of the Program and revoke any and all unredeemed Points if the Member:
- breaches the Contract in any way or supplies false or misleading information to TML.
- misuses the Program or ceases to be eligible (as may be determined by TML at its sole discretion);
- is guilty of any violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership benefits;
- commits or attempts to commit a fraud involving any portion of this Program;
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MEMBERMembers may cancel their membership by written (email) notice to TML. Members will have 30 days from the receipt of notice of termination to redeem their Points. All unredeemed Points will be forfeited after this date.
LAPSED ACCOUNTSAny Account which remains inactive for 12 consecutive months will be deemed to have expired and any unredeemed or unclaimed Points will be void. Members may re-activate their lapsed Account, but the previous Points balance will not be re-instated.
A. AWARD OF POINTS.
- Points are awarded by TML to Members for each Qualifying Purchase. Points are awarded on the full purchase amount, rounded down to the nearest 100/- (Kshs one hundred). Points are awarded at the point of Payment.
- Points are calculated in accordance with the Points Table available on the Tamarind Treats website from time to time. The value of Points shall be determined at the time the Points are allocated to the Account.
- Points are awarded on the full Kenya Shilling expenditure rounded down to the nearest 100 shillings.
B. POINTS HAVE NO VALUE.
- Points are NOT redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no cash value until presented for redemption in accordance with the Program.
- Members have no ownership interest in accrued Points and accrued Points are not the property of the members. Use of the word "earn" in the Conditions and other documents and materials in relation to Points shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the Points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable other than in accordance with the Conditions.
C. VALIDITY OF POINTS.Points never expire, unless the Member’s Account lapses in accordance with Condition above, is cancelled, or that the Program is terminated in accordance with the Conditions.
D. CLAIM OF POINTS.
- Points can only be claimed once in respect of a Qualifying Purchase. Any subsequent claim of Points for the same Qualifying Booking will be rejected. Points are deducted at the Point of Payment.
- Rewards offered in the form of vouchers will only be available in Kenya Shillings.
- Points can be claimed against payment by cash, mPesa, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Deposit or cheque but not by Bonga points or any other Loyalty system other than Tamarind Treats.
CONTACTSTAMARIND TREATS MEMBER SERVICES
TAMARIND MANAGEMENT LTD CENTRAL CUSTOMER SERVICES