Tamarind Gold Card
Get an I&M Tamarind Bank International Gold Card and have a whole world of privileges in your purse including hefty discounts at Tamarind Group outlets on food & drinks.
Features & Benefits
- Free Credit facility upto 50 days
- Cash Advance limit upto 30% of the overall credit limit
- Revolving credit facility
Pay a minimum amount, which is 15% of your total bill amount or any higher amount whichever is convenient and carry forward the balance to a better financial month. For this facility you pay a nominal charge of just 3.50% per month.
- Attractive discounts at selected Merchant outlets on use of the card
- Attractive reward points
Earn 1 reward point per Ksh.500 spent on the Gold Credit Card and redeem them against the renewal Fee automatically.
Worldwide acceptance . Accepted at over 23 million Merchant Establishments around the world, and over 1 million VISA ATMs worldwide in 180 countries.
- You can share these wonderful features with your loved ones too - we offer the facility of an supplementary card for your spouse, children or parents.
- 15% discount at all Tamarind Group outlets on food & drinks throughout the year
Eligibility Criteria & Documents to submit
- Salaried:- Minimum gross Income Ksh.125,000/- per month with net income of Ksh.75,000/- per month.
- Self-employed professionals / Businessmen:- Gross Business income of Ksh.125,000/- Per month with a Net Business Income : Ksh.75,000 per month.
- Completely Filled application form.
- Certified copy of 3 months latest salary slip / pay slip.
- Certified copies of 6 months current Bank statements.
- One recent passport size colored photograph(name, ID/Passport number and signature on reverse)
- Two copies of National ID ( for Kenya citizens) or Passport.
- Copy of valid work permit (If non Kenyans)
- Copy of PIN certificate
Additional documents for Self-employed professionals / Businessman:-
- Copy of registration certificate of business.
- Copy of current operating licence
- Copies of last 3 years personal and business Income Tax returns.
- Copies of last 3 years company audited account
Supplementary Card applicant to attach :-
- One recent color passport size photograph (name, ID/Passport number and signature on reverse).
- Copy of the National ID / passport.
Services and charges:-
- Personal Card Joining Fee : NIL.
- Personal Card Annual Fee : Ksh.5,000/-.
- Corporate Card Joining Fee : Ksh.3,000/- ( first card only ).
- Corporate Card Annual Fee: Ksh.5,000/- per card.
- Additional Corporate Card Annual Fee : Ksh.5000/-.
- Supplementary Card Joining Fee : NIL.
- Supplementary Card Annual Fee : Ksh.3,000/-.
- Cash Advance Fee : 7.5% on the amount drawn.
- Revolving Interest charge : 3.5% on the roll over amount.
- Over credit limit charge : Ksh.1,500/-.
- Cheque bounce charges : Ksh.2,000 ( technical & non-technical ).
- Card replacement charges for lost / stolen cards : Ksh.1000/-.
- Late payment penalty charge : 6% flat of the minimum amount due ,Kshs.1,000 maximum